Support for Life-Changing Events
If you or someone you know needs Cross Care support, file a request by filling out one of the white Care Cards located in sanctuary pews, or call 402-333-7466
No, this ministry is solely provided by the PCOC Deacons.
Members of our congregation are constantly experiencing life-changing events, from the birth of a child, to the loss of a job, the death of a loved one, or a move out of their home of forty years to assisted living. No one needs to face these changes alone.
Cross Care is a confidential care-giving ministry of the PCOC Deacons. Cross Care provides emotional, spiritual, and physical support to church members who are in the midst of life transitions or who are
- Home bound due to illness or mobility issues
- Hospitalized or recently home from the hospital and in need of a little extra help
- Dealing with a long term illness
- Dealing with the loss of a loved one
- Going through a difficult life transition (loss of job, divorce, new baby, etc.)
- In need of occasional transportation to appointments or in running errands
- Just need someone to talk to
If you or someone you know is in need of Cross Care, you can file a request using one of the white Care Cards located in the sanctuary pews. All requests will be kept confidential. If you would prefer to speak with a pastor directly, please contact the church office at 402-333-7466