Family-ology Women’s Retreat
Camp Calvin Crest
October 7 & 8, 2022
Family-ology (Biblical, Church, Individual) is theme for the PCOC Women’s Retreat at Camp Calvin Crest on Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8. Pastor Christine will lead “All in the Family – a Bible Study of Relationships in God’s Kingdom” with several sessions beginning in late afternoon on Friday and ending in late afternoon on Saturday. There will be time for reflection, outdoor activities, crafts, games, relaxation, worship, snacking, and visiting. You don’t want to miss out on this wonderful opportunity to experience some great bonding time with the women in our church family. It will be a time to, as the song says, “Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other’s gold.” Space is limited and registration is taken on a “first come, first served” basis, so register early. The PCOC Retreat is open to all women 18 years and older.
- Registration is now closed.
- An information packet will be sent to registrants beginning September 27.
- For Scholarship information or other questions, please contact Heather Berry at 402-333-7466.
- Cancellation Policy – NO REFUNDS AFTER SEPT. 23, 2022.
- Questions? Contact Heather in the church office by calling 402-333-7466.
Please make checks payable to Presbyterian Church of the Cross and deliver/send to Heather in the church office. (Presbyterian Church of the Cross, 1517 S. 114th Street, Omaha, NE 68144) Write Women’s Retreat in the memo line.
Or, pay online using the button below. Choose Women’s Retreat as the fund.