CONTACT, LOCATION, & ACCESSABILITY
We’d Love to Meet You!
1517 South 114th Street
Omaha, NE 68144
For general inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact a specific staff member, please use the emails listed below.
You will find excellent signs throughout the facility to help you find your way. Interior access is optimized by wide, wheelchair accessible doorways. Restrooms are available on both levels with an additional family restroom in the hallway on the main floor.
Comfortable childcare areas for nursery and preschool ages are in a secured area.
All lots offer handicapped parking.
The North Entrance provides access to the lower level classrooms and elevator to the second (main) level.
Our South Entrance provides ground level access to the upper level. This entrance opens into the Narthex with the Sanctuary adjacent.
This entrance provides access to the front entrance near the church offices and elevator. This is a great drop-off spot for those with limited mobility.
The sanctuary is accessible to wheel chairs.
Large print hymnals and headphones for the hearing impaired are located in the narthex. If you need assistance just ask an usher!
Located in the Narthex, the Information Booth is a good place to stop to gather information or directions.
The elevator is located near the church offices and fellowship hall. It is adjacent to the circle drive entrance.
The Fellowship Hall is located at the north end of the upper level.
Church offices are located on the north end of the upper level.
The family restroom in the hall near the narthex is a comfortable area for use by those of any age who need assistance. Other wheelchair accessible restrooms are available on both levels.
Competent and comforting care is available for infants and children up through age four. Rooms are located in a secured area located in the main hallway adjacent to the Narthex. Childcare is provided during our in-person Sunday worship time only and for choir members on Wednesday evenings.
To keep everyone safe, we ask that you abide by the following safety protocols:
- Screen yourself and your child the day of the service and ask yourself the following questions:
a. Do you/your child have a fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting or loss of taste or smell?
b. Have you/your child tested positive for Covid-19, been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed positive Covid-19 test within the last month, or are awaiting Covid-19 test results?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we ask that you do not use childcare.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by adults and children ages 4 and over. Face masks should cover the mouth and the nose.
- Parents must be present at drop off and pick up. Parents are not allowed inside the childcare area. Please wait in the hall until a staff member helps you. Remain socially distanced from other family groups while waiting to enter the childcare area.
- Parents may drop off children 5 minutes before and 5 minutes after service. Ideally, children will be in the childcare area for a maximum of one hour.
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the childcare area.
- Social distancing will be hard to maintain in the childcare area, but our staff will try their best. Children will be assigned to a room and will remain with the same children and staff each week. Family groups will be kept together.
- Hand hygiene is of utmost importance. Everyone will use hand sanitizer or wash their hands in the sink when entering and exiting the childcare area.
- Most toys will not be accessible. We encourage your child to bring one special toy or activity to keep them occupied while in the childcare area.
- For contact tracing purposes, please inform Heather if anyone in your household is diagnosed with COVID-19 after using childcare.
Childcare also is provided for Wednesday night choir rehearsal. RSVP is required. Please email Kristi no later than Tuesday evening at email@example.com.